According to the Mayo Clinic, the benefits of working out regularly include:
- Weight control
- Reduces Blood Pressure
- Combats Health Conditions and diseases such as diabetes
- Improves mood
- Boosts Energy
- Promotes Better Sleep
- And….It’s Fun
The 5 Components of Fitness:
- Muscular Endurance: If you enjoy classes we offer Muscle Pump, Boot Camp, Ripped or HIIT classes to help you obtain your weight lifting goals or you can use your free personal training session to get acquainted with our 15,000 sq. ft. weight room. For muscular endurance you will be lifting lower weight with higher reps.
- Muscular Strength: If you want muscular strength this can be obtained by lifting lowers reps and higher weight in our weight room. As you increase muscle you will increase your metabolic rate which means you will now be burning more calories even at rest. Increased muscle makes your daily activities easier and we all know it looks good. After the age of 30 we start losing muscle mass each year but if you lift you can help reduce this and stay younger looking longer than someone who is not lifting. It is recommended to train full body at least 2 times per week. This can be increased if you are the person who really likes to lift weights.
- Cardiovascular Training: If you want to work on your heart and reduce heart disease than you need to train your cardiovascular system with a Zumba, Zumba Step, Spin, Dance Sculpt or on one of our many pieces of cardio equipment (Treadmills, recumbent bikes, upright bikes, rowers, stair climbers, ellipticals, or you can use our indoor track. It is recommended that you do at least 30 minutes 5 times per week.
- Stretching/Core: For those of you who like to stretch and relieve stress Club USA offers Littleton Yoga classes, Pilates, Barre Fusion and Core Conditioning classes. In the weight room we have 2 stretching areas complete with foam rollers for rolling out those sore muscles.
- Body Composition: The fifth component of exercise is what is accomplished through the above 4 areas. If you are working out regularly you should reduce fat and increase muscle which will result in a body mass index that is healthy.
Club USA also has a pool, 2 hot tubs, steam room and sauna. The pool is open for lap swimming for adults and we also have Mr. Ken who teaches swimming lessons for kids. One of the hot tubs is kept at a lower temperature so kids can be in it and it is not harmful.
Spoil Yourself: Need a little R & R? Club USA offers massage therapy in Littleton and facials and chiropractic care ….all while having your kids in the Nursery.